Event: New Workplace Dynamics: New Rules
On Friday 7th September, Franklins' Sarah Canning, Head of Dispute Resolution and Accredited Mediator will be speaking, along with a fantastic line-up of other experts, at a half day summit hosted by PAB Languages Centre Limited. The event is to provide insight and to show employers how they can adapt their external and internal communication channels to tackle costs in developing their employees, engaging their workforce better and optimising both productivity and performance.
When: Friday, 7th September 2018, 8:45am – 12:00pm
Where: Allia Future Business Centre, Peterborough United Football Club, London Rd, Peterborough PE2 8AN
- 8:15am Registration
- 8:45am Welcoming
- 9.00am Speakers
- How to manage increased staff rotation, inconsistent quality and language barriers
- How to identify hidden costs of managing multinational workforce in your organisation and how to mitigate these
- Workplace dispute mediation and preventing employee conflicts
- Business Cultural and Language Barriers Health Check
- 11:30 Expert Panel discussion and Q&A
- 12:00 Close
To sign-up for your free place please book here.