Request for Judgment

It is possible to request that the court enter judgment if an adequate response is not received from the debtor. This process begins with the completion and submission of a Request for Judgment form which a solicitor is able to carry out. After this has been done the court will assess the request and any response provided by the debtor before issuing a Judgment.

After Judgment

Once judgment is entered the defendant is under a legal order to meet the terms specified by the court. At this stage if the debtor does not make payment as ordered, then the next step to take is to enforce the debt.

Next step