- "What I saw was thorough and thought through. Any questions I asked were answered promptly and I feel that in general our requirements were met. I would have no hesitation in using Franklins' services again."
- "Chris Buck explained everything clearly and emailed frequently to keep me up to date with progress. I think that this feedback was particularly welcome during a worrying time and I will certainly recommend your firm to friends and use you again in the future if necessary."
- "It would be difficult to imagine how such an excellent level of overall service could be improved. Simply 5 Star!"
- "I was more than happy with the service I have received from the Franklin Solicitor team. Chris was very helpful with drawing up my contract and explaining any queries I had."
- "I thought Andrea was brilliant. I met with a few solicitors before Franklins, however after discussions with Andrea, I felt in safe hands. She was extremely professional and I felt assured that Andrea was fighting for the best arrangement for me. A very positive experience."
- "Andrea was brilliant and we will use/recommend you again."
- "I wanted to thank you for your invaluable advice and support. I know the buyer and his lawyer caused us both considerable frustration at times, but calmness, tenacity and professionalism won through in the end. In summary, a job very well done so thank you very much again to you and your team!"
- "We would like to thank you and your team for helping our purchase of the company go so smoothly. We were very impressed by all the support and advice Franklins offered us at every stage of the process. Although I'm sure everybody worked equally as hard on our behalf, we would like to reserve a special thank you for Andrea for the late night that she put in to ensure that completion took place on time, her unbelievable patience when confronted by my ignorance, and most of all her professionalism and passion for doing a great job. She really is an asset to your company. I hope we do not need to call upon the services of solicitors too often in the future, but if we do Franklins will be our first port of call."