An exciting opportunity has presented itself in our busy, growing and highly accredited Private Client department in Northampton. We are looking to increase the support offered to our growing number of lawyers and there are opportunities for a Secretary or junior Paralegal who might like the chance to develop a career of their own. The role will consist of file management, client contact, dictation, post duties and diary management.
The successful candidate will be supporting the Private Client department assisting team members as and when required. The position would suit someone who is approachable, flexible, confident, and accurate and has an eye for detail. Ideally the candidate should be used to dealing with a busy and varied workload with an ability to remain calm under pressure.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare document bundles
- Prepare correspondence and documents from digital dictation. BigHand system.
- Prepare and create client documentation.
- File correspondence and relevant documentation retained in client files.
- Manage the case management system.
- Record and manage time and billing on behalf of the fee earner.
- Accurate typing speed
- At least intermediate+ of Word, Outlook, Excel
- Experience working in Private Client department/practice
Remuneration - On application dependent on experience
Hours - On application
Please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.