An exciting opportunity has arisen for an compliance/administration assistant to join our Compliance and Administration team at our Northampton Office. The successful candidate will work closely with the Assistant Practice Manager in relation to statutory and legal compliance.
The candidate will join a busy and structured compliance team reporting to the Assistant Practice Manager who ultimately reports to the Firm’s Managing Partner.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Undertaking internal compliance audit and reporting findings to the Assistant Practice Manager
- Compile specific data and report to the Assistant Practice Manager
- PA support/secretarial support
- Administration tasks including capturing data and recording in an organised and timely fashion
- To cover reception as required
- To be able to work in a methodical, accurate and timely fashion
- To be able to prioritise workloads
Experience is not necessary as full training will be provided for the role. The successful candidate will be flexible and have a thirst for knowledge and be able to work as part of a team.
- Salary to negotiation
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension scheme