Acting for a growing number of developers and landowners in both the residential and commercial property fields, the legal expertise available at Franklins covers all aspects of developments from land sales and purchases, to site applications, contracts and joint-venture partnerships.
The range of projects successfully undertaken have included hospitals, superstores, railway stations, restaurants, nightclubs and housing developments.
Further, our specialist lawyers can advise on the following topics:
- Acquisition of land for either residential or commercial development
- Acquisition of existing property (as opposed to bare land) for either residential or commercial development
- Sale of land or property intended for residential or commercial development
- Planning agreements, unilateral undertakings, statutory agreements and the like
- Plot sales acting for developers including acquisition and sale of part exchanges
- The taking and granting of Options
- Promotion Agreements
- Project Management Agreements
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Building Contracts
- Appointments of professional consultants and sub-contractors engaged in building projects
- Warranty Deeds