We are currently seeking a Senior Paralegal/Paralegal for our Corporate/Commercial department at our Northampton office, this is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate.
The LLP would be interested in hearing from applicants who have experience of working within a busy department, meeting deadlines and managing client expectation. The position would suit someone who is approachable, flexible, confident, and accurate and has an eye for detail. Ideally the candidate should be used to dealing with a busy and varied workload with an ability to remain calm under pressure.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare correspondence and documents from digital dictation.
- Prepare and create client documentation.
- File correspondence and relevant documentation in client files.
- Managing the case management system.
- Record and manage time and billing on behalf of the fee earner.
Job Type - Full Time
Benefits - 25 basic holiday plus bank holidays and a pension scheme
Salary - To be confirmed on application
Please send your application to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.